Please read the following information before you fill in the REGISTRATION FORM
Final submission and Formatting (Revision & PDF eXpress)
Papers must be compatible with IEEE Xplore. Before Creating a PDF:
- Revise your paper according to the review. Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision. Re-check your references to comply with IEEE style and (if necessary) re-draw your figures/captions for clear print.
- Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document:
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-5693-8/18/$31.00 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-5693-8/18/$31.00 ©2018 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-5693-8/18/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE
Authors MUST use the IEEE PDF eXpress website (http://www.pdf-express.org/) to convert their manuscripts to compliant PDF files or check if their manuscripts are compliant with IEEE Xplore BEFORE uploading. To create your PDF eXpress Account, Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress TM site
First-time users of PDF eXpress should do the following:
- Select the New Users - Click Here link.
- Enter the following:
- 44345X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup. Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Please submit your final manuscript (camera-ready paper) using EDAS Conference Manager along with the presentation slide. Please log-on to your edas account and find upload button for submitting final manuscript and presentation slide.
Please also send your IEEE copyright form to complete registration process (download here
Registration for conference is conducted by using EDAS Conference Manager. Please log-on to your edas account and find button for the registration. After the registration is completed, you shall continue your payment by performing wire transfer to ICITSI Account. Please follow the detail information of ICITSI bank account and registration fee.
Please use the following information for Bank Transfer payment:
- Bank name : Bank BNI 46 Cabang Perguruan Tinggi Bandung
- Bank Address : Jl. Ganesha No. 10 - Bandung 40132
- Bank account number : 0351835361
- Account name : ICITSI
- Swift Code : BNINIDJAXXX
- Regular Fee USD 300
- Students Fee USD 250
- Regular Fee USD 400
- Students Fee USD 300
- Academics Fee Rp. 2.000.000
- Students** Fee Rp. 1.500.000
- Public/Goverment Institution Fee Rp. 2.500.000
- BUMN/Private Company Fee Rp. 2.500.000
- Academics Fee Rp. 2.500.000
- Students** Fee Rp. 2.000.000
- Public/Goverment Institution Fee Rp. 3.000.000
- BUMN/Private Company Fee Rp. 3.500.000
Participant (Non Author)
- International Fee: USD 200
- Local Fee*: Rp. 1.000.000
* Fees in rupiah
* The registration fee include conference kits, CD conference proceedings, admissions to all sessions, welcoming reception, lunch, and coffee breaks. It does not include transportation and accommodation.
** Student participants must attach Student ID for confirmation
Registration fee policy
- Accepted papers with more than 6 (six) pages will have a charge of USD30 per page for up-to strictly 8 (eight) pages for each paper.
- The registration fees apply for (the 1st author of) all accepted papers and the same fees also apply for non-paper participants and non-presenting authors.
- Payment must be made in full amount. Any correspondent bank charges and transfer fee of your local bank and Indonesian BNI bank must be paid by the registrant.
- The payment for registration fees of the 1st batch accepted papers must be made by Agustus 15, 2018.
- The payment for registration fees of the 2nd batch accepted papers must be made by October 15, 2018.
Please fill in the REGISTRATION FORM
to complete your registration process.
To be published, at least one author must present the paper. Please contact us if the authors are facing difficulties in attending the conference.